Bumble bee on a broom

Tag... the good old game played by generations meets the cyberworld.
I'm it! (Between you and me I've been it for a while... Quite a while back I was tagged by whimsical .)
Today, first Monday of Spring is a good time for nice in-between-before-new drawing-wip-fun post
The rules are simple:take the 6th photo from 6th file and blog about it.
I'm in luck it's a great pic of a bumble bee on a broom.

Love bumble bees...
Did you know they call them humla in Sweden?




p.s: I'm meant to tag 6 other blogs...If you're reading this: you're it!

Comments

Jeanette said…
Great photo of a fat little bee. We had a real shortage of bees here last year due to harsh overwintering conditions. They were very noticeable by their absence. Hopefully this year will be better.

And, as I've visited, I guess I'm it now! I'll blog about something tonight. :)
Hello Jeanette. He is quite fat isn't he:) Look forward to seeing your 6th...Thanks for "Playing"!

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Grey as in grey stallion

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Wilma the French Bulldog