Colourful Carnaval over.

One more mad week to add to my collection: 4 countries in 7 days.
It's a personal record.
A great time was had by all, sweets were eaten, confetti scattered and endless giggles produced.
Needless to say that it is with a spinning head that I make my way back to the drawing board.


Because, for the week, my pencils were replaced by my camera (it really enjoyed capturing all the colours and dodging the streamers!) I thought I'd share a couple of shots.

Tickled Pink
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved


Flower Power
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved

Masquerade
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved



However, before saying a hearty cheerio let me send out a big warm wave to all my new followers great to see you here on Black on Grey on White.
More soon.

Comments

Just Gawgus :)
Lisa M. Rodgers said…
Absolutely gorgeous pictures gal! Should have known you've got mad photography skills too! *hugs*
Wow thats very colourfull :-)

Wizz

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Grey as in grey stallion

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Wilma the French Bulldog