An artists "response" to a whole load of set -backs...

Have you ever felt that you are just not sure which way to turn and what to think?  
Well this was the basic state of affairs for me last week.  
I had no clue how to deal with everything (professionally and privately) being chucked at me that I just ended picking up a pencil and going for it!  

"Response" is the result of my mayonnaise of feelings...it took ages to draw.  
I took 2 days to getsome sort of a good flow going but then as the week went on and my gritty determination got stronger, it all fell into place.
I like the result.  
I like the symbolism: it's not all dark and just like life you can respond and swich away most of the rubbish you get delt!

Pencils need sharpening, thanks for popping by...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion