New cold weather look.


An early morning -3 Celsius saw hats and scarves flying and a grumpy mum clearing frosted car windows.
Autumn has packed its bags and opened the door to winter...a whole month too early.
I so disagree and am thinking up ways of coaxing it back for a few more weeks ...
Should I come up with no plans: at least Jess is ready and waiting!


p.s: Jess was dressed with the scarf by our youngest. She was worried the wee "fluff ball" might catch cold... All I could do was catch my camera and try to avoid giggle shakes while shooting...

Comments

Dors said…
That's priceless. I am giggling here too. Jess looks very cute.

Keep warm.. hugs
Pencil Sanity said…
Too cute of a picture. I would love to be able to hold off winter this year.
RHCarpenter said…
Winter is coming too soon - if we only had coats like cats and could stay warm without the extra layerings. Beautiful cat!
Wendy Mould said…
Great picture, we have had a very early frost as well so I sure know how you feel. Way too soon for winter.

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Grey as in grey stallion

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Wilma the French Bulldog