Beautiful, Sheona! The little girl's expression is priceless, and adds a lot to the story of the piece. I love how his hat sort of fades into the background, and how you can't see his whole face. Very well done!
Beautiful, Sheona! The little girl's expression is priceless, and adds a lot to the story of the piece. I love how his hat sort of fades into the background, and how you can't see his whole face. Very well done!
Thank you all so very much. (Have decided to wrap and lay under the Xmas tree for the Grandad in the portrait :) I wish you all a great Christmas and loads of warm special memories to brighten your new year.
I'm a little late in checking this out for the finish. Wow! This is so nice, you captured a wonderful look on both faces. I am amazed at your work. Love the Christmas card, too.
Comments
(Have decided to wrap and lay under the Xmas tree for the Grandad in the portrait :)
I wish you all a great Christmas and loads of warm special memories to brighten your new year.
Merry Christmas to you up in Bonnie Scotland.
Happy New Year!