Schools in

Summer is over, school is in and the house is empty. My work has been coming along well. Have completed 2 commissions in the last 10 days with loads of energy to spare ...which is I guess why I have started up my blog again. Expect more chit chat inthe days to come.
Great to be back.
For all of you out there interest in one thing or another about the Hamilton-Grant art doings, I have been working on my new website. Nice, classy and no fuss. Will get the shopping carts up and running soon. Marketing and promotion will then be close behind on the run up to xmas.

So, I'm off up to my studio to get started on a new piece...still life or a portrait.
Great having such a choice and sooooo much more time to do it in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion