Shocked and sad

Still in a state of shock, heard yesterday of the death of a friend that has really shocked me.
She was never ill, always so full of energy, vibrant, outgoing. She took life straight on. She was was one of these people who you can only picture bubbling with life... Not someone dying of cancer.
Don't really want to philosophy on life on death right now.
One thing I will say though is that her death has affected me quite strongly ... a real deep sadness has been at the front of my mind since I heard of the news, it just seems so unbelievable and unfair...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion