Busy, busy, busy...

Busy, very busy, incredibly busy.... and the busier I get the more efficient and creative I seem become...or so I think, why? There are not enough hours in the day and yet somehow the energy stays there and the inspiration is flowing.
Filled out my new calendar for next year and I allready have quite a few dates booked up until the middle of the year. Amazing how the older one gets the busier one is. The great thing is the sense of achievement one has at the end of each day. Worth the hard work.
Again, Picasso's quote is at the front of my mind , fueling all sorts of new projects and ideas. The big challenge now is to organise myself well enough to get them all done and done well. Can't help thinking this will involve pen and paper. Good thing I love lists...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion