Prey - day #1 in the artchain

Over on on FB I have been nominated by friend and super photographer Lyne Raff to take part on the 5 day art challenge also referred to as artchain. The objective being to post a couple of images of your art work over a period of 5 days.

Loving a challenge, I obliged with three photographs I took a few summers ago.
I love birds and totally swoon over birds of prey. They possess not only a perfect
beauty but a gripping fascination.










p.s: In turn I nominated Linda Shantz who I'm sure will rise to the challenge and enjoy showing some of her excellent work :D




Comments

Lissa Rachelle said…
ohhh Sheona! I had no idea you were also such a wonderful photographer! Amazing work!
Thank-you! Photography is my first love ;) and still makes my heart beat very fast!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stunning photos....the owl just takes your breath away :)
Thank you Elizabeth, great comment! Really appreciated ;) WOuld you be up for the challenge? You've got some super shots of your own ;)
Thanks Sheona. always happy to share a few photos....smile! Mind you Linda (Shantz) asked me to share my five favourite horse photos....and I got somewhat delayed, nothing to do with age turning my brain too mush ;)
Super I am going to jump on your answer and take it as a yes :D Look forward to seeing your pics. Age will not affect us. Ever! Right?

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Grey as in grey stallion

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Wilma the French Bulldog