Chocking my right arm...

Un-obliviously (nice new word don't you think?) I choked my right arm.
Let me translate: Blind to the weight and size of my files I fed my computer way too much ...to saturation...to crash down.
Result: a disaster and a massive wake up call!

All work is now backed-up on DVD's and allowing one of my most important tools to breath again. Big fresh breaths of IT air.

In the chaos and "restructuring" I realised I never showed you a portrait of the late "Bracken".

Bracken was a rescue and a canine that found a 5 star life with a great couple. After a tough start, he discovered what it is to be the beneficiary of a good life, of a life filled with canine luxuries and surrounded by love.

"Bracken"
Pencil on Paper 19x21 cm
SOLD

Comments

Unknown said…
Aw. I love Bracken! I love his name too!
Sorry about your computer trouble... reminds me I should do some backing up too!
Lovely Bracken :-)

Wizz
Unknown said…
Katherine: thank you! Feels a bit better knowing all is safe.
Wizz: I'm sure you guys would have a had a great time together :D

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion