Chocking my right arm...

Un-obliviously (nice new word don't you think?) I choked my right arm.
Let me translate: Blind to the weight and size of my files I fed my computer way too much ...to saturation...to crash down.
Result: a disaster and a massive wake up call!

All work is now backed-up on DVD's and allowing one of my most important tools to breath again. Big fresh breaths of IT air.

In the chaos and "restructuring" I realised I never showed you a portrait of the late "Bracken".

Bracken was a rescue and a canine that found a 5 star life with a great couple. After a tough start, he discovered what it is to be the beneficiary of a good life, of a life filled with canine luxuries and surrounded by love.

"Bracken"
Pencil on Paper 19x21 cm
SOLD

Comments

Aw. I love Bracken! I love his name too!
Sorry about your computer trouble... reminds me I should do some backing up too!
Lovely Bracken :-)

Wizz
Katherine: thank you! Feels a bit better knowing all is safe.
Wizz: I'm sure you guys would have a had a great time together :D

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Grey as in grey stallion

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Wilma the French Bulldog