Moment in time (nearly) completed pencil drawing


"Moment in Time"

22x31 cm.
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. All rights reserved.


Please forgive my silence: cyberwaves (and time) have been out of my reach for the last few days as I spent time in Germany promoting my up and coming "one-man" show in April.

Back in a sunny Belgium working in the studio again.
Here's the latest piece "Moment in Time".
I love the moment, the trusting contact between equine and human.
A precious memorable contact.
One of my fond memories...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion