Things are going well in the studio and that's just it: they are ticking along smoothly.
Time for a "spice up".
To boost my mojo.
On the plan this month:
- Step out of my comfort zone. Notch up my pencils to a new level. Dare to make mistakes
- Try a new technic, a new approach, new pencils.
- Slow down and feed my inspiration the good old fashioned way: curled up on the sofa books and magazines in hand; : AWAY from the computer from the fast lane of image overflow!
- Visit the art museum. The space, the light, the art are pure eye candy and a wonderful way to feed my artist soul.
- Make mistakes but make a start: pick up my pencils fearlessly
Watch this space it should be interesting….
Sheona Hamilton-Grant. 2014.
All rights reserved.