Discreetly side-stepping the routine





Mea culpa.
Played rookie, set pencils aside and took a break from the "old routine".
For a whole four days I "forgot" about my computer, took pity on my over-worked scribble friends and silently shut the studio door. 
Looming dead-lines, work needed "yesterday" and a million and one other events (including under 11 pool parties,pyjama parties, cycling tests, end-of year school events, sport events...), all pushed me to tip toe out the door and into an internet free world. 
To try and find a way of re-charging. 
To step back, stop, breath and take charge.
To blow way the mess in my head and re-align my thoughts.

I'm nearly there ...
I think.






Comments

I so know that feeling.....apart from the under eleven parties e.t.c....smile

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Grey as in grey stallion

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Wilma the French Bulldog