My wee Lamb







Here she is my gorgeous Lambda. Just finished this drawing for the first online show for the Canine art guild.


Dogs are definetaly hard to draw, the hair and texture to render is such a challenge. Somehow this was a little thougher again. Lambda was with me for all 16 & 1/2 years of her life. It was as if every pencil stroke took me down another path of memory lane.


It was a wonderful yet sad experience. Remembering all the times we had and the comfort she gave me. It also really made me realise how much I still miss her. I guess I probably always will. One thing is for sure she will always ever be my one and only wee Lamb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion