Oh my....!

Waow what a week-end!
Wanted to blogg this great piece of news on Friday... anyway here goes...
My latest piece for the EAG show "Together Alone" has been selected Editors Choice by Mike Sibley (no less) on his Starving Artist webiste.( www.starving-artists.net ) Yep Editor's choice. Fandabidosy....!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so honoured and very very speechless...just absolutely GREAT! It is so nice to have this piece perceived the way I was hopping it would be.
Started my new piece, this time for the CAG Muse show coming up in March.
Also organised all I need for starting with colour (more specifically pastels) will try and keep a daily up-date here on my progress once I've got started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion