Xmas closing in


I hate it, working to deadlines...stress, just pure stress...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time just runs away even faster...
The great news is: that I have 2 more orders done and accepted! Brilliant news. They were quite OK to work on and always a beloved theme...a horse in action over a fence. Beautifull athletic horses who absolutely adore their work. Sucha joy to portray. I focused on detail as always and used only graphite no charcoal. This took me a little more time but I felt in control throughout the entire protraits.
Well back to the drawing board, have a littel white dog to draw and a very black cat. Speaky soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Grey as in grey stallion

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Wilma the French Bulldog