Xmas closing in


I hate it, working to deadlines...stress, just pure stress...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time just runs away even faster...
The great news is: that I have 2 more orders done and accepted! Brilliant news. They were quite OK to work on and always a beloved theme...a horse in action over a fence. Beautifull athletic horses who absolutely adore their work. Sucha joy to portray. I focused on detail as always and used only graphite no charcoal. This took me a little more time but I felt in control throughout the entire protraits.
Well back to the drawing board, have a littel white dog to draw and a very black cat. Speaky soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion