Rest&peace



Got this little chap as finished as I can for the moment.
Got to start tomorrow on my xmas commissions.
Glad I managed to get a decent portrait of him, still not happy with the mane...nodoubt will be working at it again soon (Have not sprayed it yet!). He is such a cutie. Named the piece "rest & peace" : strong link with the history of the pony being saved from the butchers as well as the sense of peace and quiet around him, no other title would do. If I find a little time maybe I'll manage to get his friend drawn as well.
Prints are coming along well. Getting the whole thing organised and putting the finishing touches on the web page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion