First word...First line, feels good!
Been wanting to do this for a while now, here goes...
May sound irrelevant but the quote I read the other day from Pablo Picasso is just constantly at the front of my mind. "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it"
and that is definately the name of the game at the moment.

Had a busy day, drew in the morning while Amelie had her snooze. Working on a Shetland pony (a little something for myself - keeping track of its progress, see how that works out: never been so vigilant!)
Went to the printers this afternoon...Lancer and Toni are now available as LP...cool! The others are pretty nearly done. All that is left for me to do is get the webpage organised and the promotion.
Three orders in for xmas..going to be another busy one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Edwin Church THE 19th Century American landscape artist.

Mathieu Kessels: le Deluge.

Rien Poortvliet, Dutch artist and illustrator well worth remembering.

Rembrandt's drawings and sketches: powerful strokes.

Grey as in grey stallion